Results will vary.Proper exercise techniques and proper dieting, meal planning, are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss, muscle definition and optimum health. Always consult your physician before embarking on any exercise program, diet plan or meal plan with anyone or any company.
The information on burnitforever.com along with its affiliate partners is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. Do not attempt to try any exercises on this Site if you experience any pain, joint pain, or difficulty with exercises , sleep disorder or diet, stop immediately and consult your healthcare provider or your physician.
The views and opinions of the authors/writers, trainers, experts and any other contributors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect the attitudes and opinions of burnitforever.com. All materials herein are protected by law, any usesage of the contents on this site without consent of burnitforever.com or Bodybuzz Fitness, LLC will result in legal dispute or imprisonment.
Search All Weight Loss News and Fitness
Subscribe To Fat Loss Insider Free Reports
We hate Spam just like you do..!
Your email is safeguarded with us
and will not comprised in anyway to third parties
Hidden Secrets For Improving Health and Burn Fat Fast
Enter Your Name and Primary Email below and click on the button "Let Me In" and....
Discover a lot of weight loss and diet myth that was hidden from you and how the real secrets inside will help you lose bad fats and keep your desired weight on forever.
Cheap Outdoor Equipment & Measuring For Your Fat Loss Journey.
This section of the website brings you ardiovascular exercises to help you burn bad fats of your body, enhance muscle toning, increase oxygen consumption, vitality, and spice your fitness life with variety. Most of us live a busy lifestyle and barely can find a way to fit exercise into our lifestyle.
In reality, it's all about excuses. Burnitforever.com wants to help you fight this battle. You have an entire month to learn all these exercises, practice them with safety and effectiveness, till you get good at them. By the way, Don't be shocked because some of these exercises look easy or intimidating.
On the contrary, you'll find them much more challenging in intensity and tempo than you expected. Make sure you have your relaxation music with you, and let's get ready to kick those bad fats off the curve, tone the muscles more, in the spirit of becoming fitter and healthier.
Burn Weight Forever
Exercise 1 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Make sure you can get to 100 reps with just 15 second rest if needed so before next month. Sets 5: 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 Rest 15 sec - 60 secs
Fast Feet on Box
1. Stand behind box and place one foot on top of box, heel close to the closest edge.
2. Push off the box and explode vertically to bring the other foot onto the box.
3. Step back down with your feet reversed.
4. Repeat with other leg and continue according to prescribed number of repetitions.
Exercise 2 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Make sure you can get to 100 reps with just 15 second rest if needed so before next month. Sets 5: 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 Rest 15 sec - 60 secs
Start with your legs side by side and your arms by your side.
In one motion jump and spread your legs out to the side while your arms raise out and up over your head.
Land in this position and then return to the starting position and repeat.
Exercise 3 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Make sure you can get up your highest stairs like so==> Sets 5: 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 up and down Rest 15 sec - 60 secs. Can also be done at a fitness club.
Exercise 4 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Sets 4: Total Reps : 30, 40, 50, 60, Rest: 15 sec - 60 secs - NOTE: No Dumbbell! then use gallon of water or hold two heavy objects in your hands
Glutes (free weight)
1) Start position: Stand with feet hip width apart. Grasp DB’s hang arms down at sides.
2) Step forward 2-3 feet forming a 90° bend at the front hip and knee. DO NOT allow front knee to extend past the big toe - may cause injury.
3) Pushing off front foot, return to start position. Continue with same leg or alternate as prescribed.
4) Remember to keep head and back upright in a neutral position. Shoulders and hips should remain squared at all times.
5) Watch for proper knee alignment - do not let front knee extend past big toe or deviate laterally or medially. Back knee should not come in contact with floor.
Underhand Low Row
Lats (free weights)
1. Sit on a bench or floor so that you can pull the cable parallel to your legs.
2. Using a palms up grip grab the bar and pull the cable towards your belly button.
3. Keep your back perpendicular to the floor and stationary throughout the movement. As you pull the cable towards you keep your elbows close to your body.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat for the required repetitions.
NOTE: You can do this at home too. Buy a tubing band at a Sporting Good, Sears, Dick's or Model's and you should be set. Good luck!
*HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO BURN FAT OFF YOUR BODY LIKE CRAZY - JOIN US TODAY HERE* **Access Monthly Flexibility/Yoga Exercise Videos HERE*
Exercise 5 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Make sure you can get up your highest stairs like so==> Sets 5: 20, 30, 40, 50, 100 up and down Rest 15 sec - 60 secs. Can also be done at a fitness club.
Reverse Crunch with hands behind your head
Core (body weight)
1. Start by lying on your back with your hands behind or above your head.
2. Proceed to draw in your belly button toward your spine and lift both legs up at the same time towards your chest.
3. Return to the starting position and repeat making sure that you don't arch your back as you are lowering or raising your legs.
Exercise 6 - Goal: Follow Guidelines and Instructions - Make sure you can get up your highest stairs like so==> Sets 5: (30 , 60, 90, 120, 240) seconds. Rest 15 sec - 60 secs. Build your way up to 240 REPS USING ONLY 10 SECS.
Dive Bomber Pushup
1) Lie face down on the floor with hands palm down, fingers pointing straight ahead, and aligned at the nipple line.
2) Place hands slightly wider than shoulder width, and feet should be at hip width with toes on floor.
3) Start position: Extend the elbows and raise the body off the floor.
4) Lower your entire body (legs, hips, trunk, and head) 4-8 inches from the floor starting with the head first and follow with the shoulders and waist. It should look like you are diving down towards the ground.
5) Return to the start position by extending at the elbows and pushing the body up.
6) Remember to keep the head and trunk stabilized in a neutral position by isometrically contracting the abdominal and back muscles. Never fully lock out the elbows at the start position and avoid hyperextension of the low back.
Click Play To Listen To Some Great Music For Your Workout
Click play to listen and get energize "You Can Do It"==>
To Listen To The Ultimate Body Workout Music Selection Go To Bottom Right To Click Play
Take Action Today! Get Your Free Reports About 67 Weight Loss, Fat Loss, and Healthy Lifestyle Secrets For The Woman And Man Who Want To Lose Fat Fast, Look Younger and Live Longer!